Authors should submit their manuscripts in Spanish or in English in MS Word or LATEX format by email to the
Chief Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
The corresponding author will receive confirmation of the reception of the submission.
Manuscripts should not contain more than 8,000 words, including references, tables and figures.
Authors should use this template
to prepare their manuscripts.
Submitted articles must contain following information:
- Title in Spanish
- Title in English
- Authors. author(s), affiliation(s), addresses of their work place, e-mails of authors (preferably institutional), ORCID
- Abstract in Spanish (150-200 words)
- Abstract in English (150-200 words)
- Keywords in Spanish (4-6 words)
- Keywords in English (4-6 words)
- JEL classification
- Body of the article. The main text should include previous research on the subject, methodology and/or theoretical framework, results of the research, interpretation of results obtained, conclusions.
- Acknowledgements and funding and grant-awarding bodies (if necessary)
- References. These must only refer to those cited in the text, and be presented in alphabetical order in accordance with the APA Style (see References section below). It is important to format the references properly because all references will be linked electronically as completely as possible to the papers cited. It is necessary to add a DOI (digital object identifier) number, e.g. https://doi.org/10.46503/ALEP9985. If a DOI is lacking, it is recommended to add a link to any online source of an article. All links have to be active.
All tables and figures must be included in the article manuscript, in the correct place and numbered consecutively.
The format admitted for figures is .jpg or .png. Tables must be editable text. They must be properly referenced and,
if any are copyrighted, it is the author's responsibility to obtain the necessary permissions and authorizations
to use them.
Footnotes may be displayed at the foot of the relevant page and numbered consecutively
All manuscripts must list references in accordance with the APA Style (Publication Manual of the American
The in-text citation format must be taken into account (e.g., author, year). The page number(s) must also be
given for direct quotes. References must be listed in alphabetical order, by author surname. They must not be
numbered. If several works by the same author are cited, they must appear in chronological order, from newest
to oldest. References must include the names of all the authors. Manuscript authors must ensure that all the
information contained in the References section is correct and that all the in-text citations are included in
it. It is mandatory the inclusion of the DOI provided when it exits, or the link to the electronic publication.
García, F., Guijarro, F., Oliver-Muncharaz, J., & Tamosiuniene, R. (2018). Hybrid fuzzy neural network to predict price direction in the German DAX-30 index. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 6(24), 2161-2178. https://doi.org/10.3846/tede.2018.6394
Mazzucato, M. (2016). From market fixing to market-creating: a new framework for innovation policy. Industry and Innovation, 23(2), 140-156. https://doi.org/10.1080/13662716.2016.1146124
Raworth, K. (2017 ). Doughnut Economics. Random House Business Books.
Torres-López, J. (2016). Economía para no dejarse engañar por los economistas. Deusto.